Help Sampad to support a new generation of artists!
After the success of our 25th anniversary gala, Sampad is moving forward with a new and exciting opportunity by unveiling a new artist development campaign called launchPAD which will support new generations of aspiring artists who want to develop high-quality, imaginative new work.
The campaign extends Sampad’s strong track record of supporting emerging talent through schemes such as Creative Leap and also builds on its experience of delivering successful digital innovation projects such as SEPP: Digital which, to date, has allowed more than 70 creative professionals to boost their digital skills and practices at leading European institutions.
The first of our crowdfunding campaigns to support launchPAD recently ended and we were delighted raised £1,686 which will help us to support talented emerging artists so a big thank you to everyone who donated.
You can still get involved and join us to support the future of arts in Birmingham!
We are still receiving contributions towards launchPAD so please do consider making a donation – your support will genuinely make a difference in helping new generations of talented artists to flourish and make the most of their potential. As well as individual donations, we are also looking to build support from Trusts and Foundations. Please email Sabra Khan, Sampad’s interim Operations Manager to find out more.
How you can help
- Send a cheque made out to ‘Sampad South Asian Arts’ to Sampad South Asian Arts, c/o mac birmingham, Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham, B12 9QH
- Email Sabra Khan to request a Sampad donation form and freepost envelope.
- Donate via PayPal via the button below
- Sponsoring a Sampad event or season
- Becoming a Sampad ambassador to assist us in areas of audience development
- Attending Sampad events
- Telling us what you think about the quality of the events and your experience of them either via our audience/participant feedback forms, or by commenting in the relevant areas of the website or emailing us at email@example.com
- Letting us know what you think about any aspect of Sampad’s work
- Registering to join our Mailing List (see below)