Make friends, learn a new skill and discover your inner creativity in a series of free workshops at Dolphin Women's Centre.
Sampad are offering free creative workshops to women who live in and around the Ward End and Washwood Heath areas of Birmingham, in partnership with Birmingham Mind and Dolphin Women’s Centre. Workshops will take place May to November, as part of a bigger project called Create & Change.
You don’t need to have any experience, as the workshops are designed to teach you something new! There are workshops available in film-making, photography, drama, arts and crafts. You are welcome to try out one of the different activities during the following dates:
Tuesday 29th May, 10am-1pm
Wednesday 30th May, 10am-1pm
Thursday 31st May, 10am-1pm
Friday 1st June, 10am-1pm
By taking part in Create & Change, you can:
- Get support to build up your confidence
- Enjoy the workshops to boost your positive health and well-being
- Take part in an outing to a cultural venue across the city
- Gain skills to lead creative activities
- Share what you have created in a special community celebration in November
All women of Washwood Heath and Ward End are welcome. If you would like more information, or want to book a place on the workshops, you can ring Maxine on 07378 770 125 or (0121) 326 8343 for a chat about the project. Alternatively, email Maxine at email@example.com.